Monday, March 30, 2020

Can I View Homes Under the New Restrictions?


Real Estate has been declared an essential service here in NC.  This means we can continue to help folks who must move to find a place to live.  Whether you are a buyer or a seller, we all need roofs over their heads & many are relocating due to jobs, family, retirement & other reasons.

Today, I'm heading out with some folks to view homes.  I have plenty of wipes, sanitizer, towels, gloves etc.  I even have extra rolls of toilet paper in the back of my car!  Owners have approved the viewings, so we are good to go.  I'll miss hugging my clients (I'm a big hugger), but we'll do an air hug.

These people need to move.  They cannot wait.  

I am here to help you in whatever way you are most comfortable.  What's your timeline?  I am up-to-date with all the latest technology & ready to keep moving forward.  I'm conducting virtual meetings with folks who prefer so we can talk about their needs & goals & be ready for when things settle down.

Some of my services:

Thinking of putting your home on the market when all this is over.?  Get a free, accurate home valuation:
What is My Home's Value?

Relocating here?  Thinking of making a change?  Curious, bored, just feel like looking at homes? 
Home Search

Want to know the latest expert opinions about current conditions & market forcasts
Triangle Property Lines

I will continue my commitment to providing you the best service & will keep you posted on how things are going.

Don't hesitate to contact me for ANY reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment