Monday, April 23, 2018

How Much Does it Cost to Paint My House?

I get asked this question a lot as folks want to spruce their homes up either for their own enjoyment or for sale.

Painting your home, both inside and out, improves its curb appeal, character and resale value.  Painting is one of the quickest and easiest ways to give your home a face-lift.  And, it yields some of the best results as well.

Choosing the paint can be daunting.  Colors finishes, stains, maintenance, etc.  I have some great resources that can help you with this decision.  In the meantime, let's talk price.






Source:  HomeAdvisor

Want to know the value of your home, or prices in a neighborhood you like?  Contact me!  I have all the accurate information you need to make the Smart Choice.

Elizabeth Scott
The Smart Realtor
919-306-9699
Elizabeth@TheSmartRealEstateAgent.com


No comments:

Post a Comment